Graduate Studies

The following advanced degrees with areas of specialization are offered from the Department of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences at the University of Arkansas: 

Master of Science (M.S.)

with a concentration in Crop Science, Weed Science, or Soil Science.

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)

 with specialization in Crop Physiology, Crop Production, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Biotechnology, Weed Science, Seed Technology, Soil Physics, Soil Chemistry, Soil Microbiology, Soil Fertility, Soil Classification, Pesticide Residues, or Environmental Science.

Related Links